A7 Acetal Valve
* Moulded Acetal inflate/deflate valve with manual over pressure relief.
* Deflation achieved by pressingdown spindle and locking it by turning 90 degrees
* Clamping into hole of 32.5mm dia. the fabric being gripped between the valve body and pressure ring. Reinforcinf fabric doubler required to thickness of 2-4mm depending on pressure.
* Stainless steel spring and internal air pressure applied to either side of the diaphragm to ensure as effective air seal.
* Used on early Avon, Narwhal etc.
* Available in Black or Grey
As fitted to earlier Avon’s and most Ribs manufactured in the UK. The A7 incorporates a cup diaphragm mounted on a spring loaded spindle, deflation is achieved by pressing down the spindle and turning 90 degrees.
* No special tools required to fit or service the A7 valve.